A UNIQUE SPACE
Two Michelin stars
The restaurant, a unique space
Bo.TiC is located in Corçà, an unbeatable location in the Baix Empordà.
The restaurant occupies an old carriage carpentry with 110 years old that in 2017 was restored to become the current premises.
About the establishment
Please note that the restaurant does not have its own car park. You can check the nearest car park here: See car parks.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- The use of a mask is compulsory.
- We are open from 12.55 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. and from 7.55 p.m. to midnight.
- Allergies or intolerances will be taken into account only if notified at the time of booking.
- Tables of more than 5 people must specify the menu when booking.
- Menus are served by full tables.
- Children are allowed to enter if their guardians ensure their good behaviour.
- If you are bringing a pushchair, please indicate this when booking so that we can find you a suitable table.
We do not have high chairs.
Keep the confirmation email of your booking. Keep the reference number of your gift voucher.
If you need a taxi to leave the restaurant, please let us know when you make your reservation or when you arrive at the restaurant.
- The reservation will be effective until 15 minutes after the reserved time.
- If you want to have an aperitif outside, you must arrive early enough to enter the room at the reserved time.
- Please cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance.
- You can use the booking cancellation link or write to email@example.com.
- In both cases, you should receive a confirmation by email.
- If you do not cancel your booking in time we will charge 60€ per person to your credit card.
We rely on the best professionals in the sector for an unbeatable service with the category of two Michelin stars.
The Bo.TiC is a highly qualified team, both in the kitchen and in the dining room. Twenty or so enthusiasts of haute cuisine are fully dedicated to the service of an unrivalled experience.